Thursday 10 May 2012

Taking a Leap

Hello lovelies, I had hoped to be here more often but again that old devil of time has left me in need of a clone!   To be honest I am struggling with working out how to fit everything in but I have drawn up a timetable and from next week Betty & Grace has a firm place in my working week.  Before I launched I wanted everything to be perfect, I felt there was a huge expectation of me to achieve something amazing.  Then I took a deep breath, stopped and realised I didn't need a perfect website, I didn't need a catalogue full of products.  I can build up the business as I go along.  This doesn't mean I ran out of ideas, my head is bursting with them, it means I took a huge leap and went with what I have, imperfection.

Today on The Academy there is a fanatastic post to remind us that sometimes aiming for perfection stops us playing the game. 

Have a wonderful day everyone, I'm off to school to listen to readers, something I really enjoy and reminds me that there's more to life than the right font for a logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment